Who is your alter ego?

What is an Alter Ego?

(Latin for "other I"): an alternative or different version of oneself; a second identity or aspect of a person that exists metaphorically as his or her substitute or representative, with different characteristics.

"An alter ego is a secondary self. The fascination behind an alter ego is in its secrecy—it’s almost always a second identity or life that is being hidden from a person or character’s friends, family, and others around them. Of Latin origin and stemming from the Greek állos egṓ, the term is believed to have been coined by the author Cicero, who described it as “a second self, a trusted friend.”

When a character lives more than one life, having a secret identity or taking on more than one personality, that alternate personality is their alter ego—for instance, Spider-Man, who is the alter ego to Peter Parker.

In many cases the characters are in control of their alter egos, but in other cases (that focus more on the psychological aspects of the alter ego), they may not even be aware that it exists.

Both fictional characters and real people can have alter egos. Sometimes a character in a story is said to be the author’s alter ego, or, an author himself may use an alter ego when they publish their work."

https://literaryterms.net/alter-ego/

Describe them.
It could be a character we would be familiar with, or just a description you write yourself. (Bonus points for detail.)

Me? One guess. And it ain't Kendrick.But I'm also a mix of this character, Adaline. (And Blake.)
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Who is your alter ego?
Add Opinion