Is there any method to this madness?

Citizenkirk
Fiction stranger than reality? I intended embellishment on the details for comic relief, but I wasn't laughing when I found out that I myself, and Brains before Beauty, and possibly a couple other people in GaG's community, actually "are" on Trump's Twitter-blogosphere, Facebook, Instagram, (Quora-irrelevant, Quora cannot be slandered, because there isn't anything shady they haven't done already) Medium etc. S - list. I'd say he's gone way off the reservation entirely, in regards to sanity, logic, and reason. Anyone out there want to take odds that Klingon Ambassador "Galron" is actually on one of them list as well?
Is there any method to this madness?
Is there any method to this madness?
Is there any method to this madness?
Is there any method to this madness?
Is there any method to this madness?
Is there any method to this madness?
1 mo
Without due respect adding more fuel to the chaos fire hasn't that shipped sailed a while ago I mean is that even the possibility at this point it seems like it's kind of like throwing a lit cigarette on top of a forest fire and saying that you made it worse
Is there any method to this madness?
2
3