I reported my fav teacher on Facebook... ?

Anonymous
Hi. I never thought I'd do such a thing. My head teacher is my favourite teacher. She's a really considerate and sensitive person and really close to her students (the ones who don't think she's too much for being too emotional in short the ones that aren't assholes). She's also a Christian... I'm not but I respect people who are... to a certain point. Since we went online for school the whole class kind of all made connection on Facebook. A lot of students from our school follow her and she's quite active on the platform. Posts and shares all sort of stuff... I don't use Facebook because it's full of things that make me disappointed with humanity. But today I don't know for what reason I decided it'd be the way I kill time. Unfortunately my first in a while Facebook scroll got me feeling very disappointed. My teacher has shared her opinion of other people's sexual identities and/or gender ones. Let me say she didn't word her opinion very nicely, not at all. She talked about it with disgust. She talked about her students as if they are freaks. (We had two guys who were out, one as gay the other one as trans and well she wasn't nice about that). People it's so fucking weird. In every other aspect she's amazing. Nice, caring, considerate, sensible, deep and has said it so many times that she wishes to be a good person (she has that one student who she loves like her own son (he's pretty fu*kin' amazing he came to talk to us about life and stuff and that topic was touched slightly.. Our teacher said she wished to be as lacking of such judgment towards people of the community as him... but yeah... not working on understanding those people just because of her religion... isn't going to take her where she says she wants to be.) Nor is sharing transphopic content on Facebook. For f's sake she's a teacher and her student's and not only are her friends on there...
I reported her of hate speech - discrimination against sexual and gender identities.
4 d
Continuing here cuz I reached the max word count. So I love my teacher but I won't promote her by staying silent and not doing anything. I don't know why I put this here... maybe just sharing with you guys.
4 d
Or maybe your opinion on whether I've handled the situation in a "proper" way. I could of course comment on it and say "hey that's transphobic and not nice or even educated thing to say (cuz it was f*ing stupid actually 😅)"But I don't know she's set in her ways... and me just a student... what can I do to maybe get her to consider to educate herself about the topic before slamming people...
5
1