- Migrants have to work.
- Less opportunities for citizens to find work.
- Migrants need doctors and medical care which produces more budget expenses.
- Migrants need a education which means the budget will have to increase to educate.
- Migrants produce trash which produces more garbage in land-fills, which produces more rats, roaches, flies, mosquitoes and potential diseases to spread.
- Migrants occupy homes, apartment buildings, public spaces which means less for citizens to have available to be or live in.
- Migrants need to eat, drink, buy clothes etc which consumes national resources which are limited.
- Migrants have to shower and use the bathroom which means more consumption of water resources and sewage maintenance which cost lots of money to the state and tax payers.
I seriously desire to hear from your perspective who support mass migration. Give a logical response.