When conspiracy theorists say something and it comes true, do you still think that all of them are paranoid nutcases?

Anonymous
For example, in March last year when the lockdowns started I was one of the people who would say that we should not accept the lockdown because if we do they'll keep locking us down whenever they feel like it, with any excuse they can think of. Many people called me paranoid and they'd tell me that it was "just two weeks to flatten the curve". Yet here we are.

I said that we shouldn't accept masks because they'd force us to wear them, and that this plus the lockdown would be used as leverage to get us to accept other things with the promise to return back to normal. I said that we'd have our privacy invaded, and our bodily autonomy. I said that it would probably lead to some kind of mandatory vaccination. Those people said "it's just a mask, what's all the fuss about? There won't be any mandatory vaccinations, don't be stupid". Now we're being told that we might have to have vaccine passports in order to regain our freedoms, and people will take the vaccine and accept the passports because they want to return to normal.

If we ever do return to normal, since they're saying that we might need to keep masking and social distancing for years even if we do get the vaccine.

Then there's this one. This one is something even I mocked.
And yet here we are this week:
It seems to me like most people continue to disregard conspiracy theories even if they're true. Do you change your mind or no?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
11