Is it racist to ask for I. D before you sell tobacco or alcohol or before you get a credit card if not how is Voter I. D racist?

Stoner710
Joe Biden has said that voter I. D laws are new Jim Crow laws. So is asking I. D in order to sell someone a beer racist? Are bars racist because you can’t go into a bar without and I. D. Are tobacco sales racist since you need I. D to get a pack of cigarettes? You also need I. D to go into a weed store for the states that have legal weed. You need an I. D in order to get a credit card and many people Get Ask for I. D to make sure it’s your credit card. Are laws that’s make you show I. D before you buy something Jim Crow.

Or are voter I. D laws perfectly acceptable if these circumstances it is not racist asking idea to buy alcohol tobacco use a credit card or get a credit card then it’s not racist to need I. D to vote.

or it all racist and we should get rid of all I. D laws you can buy beer or tobacco get a credit card and vote without I. D, He’s a really the two options here
0
17