What's your theory on why young adults in America seem to be stuck permanently being a adolescent, and not fully developing into a full adult?

If you been to some other countries and spend some significant time there you will notice around 12 to 13 years old, boys and girls kinda have like a adult mindset already.

In America a 25 year old full grown adult has the psychology of a 17 or 16 year old.

Wanna play video games a lot, watch amination cartoons, their overall personality seems like someone stuck in the development process.

What has caused the slow mental development in America among young adults, is it too much prosperity and ease compared to other countries where kids feel like they don't have to grow up or is it something deeper than that?

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Whats your theory on why young adults in America seem to be stuck permanently being a adolescent, and not fully developing into a full adult?
3
10