How religious are black people? Where are the best places for meeting them? Any advice on dating black women? Which types to avoid/get to know better?

So I’ve met plenty of black people before who were diehard devout Christians.

You know the nuclear family, churchgoing types that regularly preach Scripture.

Everything the mainstream media hates. The same people they routinely silence.

But I’m just wondering how many of them this actually applies to.

Because I live in an area that’s almost exclusively white people and yet I’ll still notice them from time to time.

But then you also still have the issue of many black men abandoning their kids and commiting crimes at disproportional rates in the national environment.

And this isn’t to suggest that all black people are like this. But it is an issue that is prevalent. Single motherhood was an epidemic the Democrats helped create.

More than anything else, I’m just looking to expand my options.

I feel like black women deserve to be given a chance because I still haven’t really gotten to know them well.

So I’m looking to learn more about them.

I’m not trying to feel discouraged by my own bad experiences with them in the past.

Thus far I’ve primarily met black women from the Detroit/Chicago areas who seemed somewhat hostile towards me.

But I’ve heard they are friendlier in other places. But I haven’t gotten the chance to immerse myself completely.
3
3