Have you ever been sexually harassed online and then beat the crap out of that person (verbally)?

Anonymous
When I was eleven or twelve, I can't really remember, I was sexually harassed by some creep who said they were ten. They said they wanted me to be their wife/girlfriend, and when I refused in the politest way possible for me, they just started saying I was a scammer and I had harassed them to anyone who would listen (we were on a game) and said that they would murder me (LOL) anyway the reason I'm asking this is because recently this guy kwharris10@gmail. com called my sister a bitch, a piece of shit, and threatened to murder her also. Apparently it's the same guy. I was fed up with his bullshit by that time cuz both of us had tried to be nice to him multiple times, but eventually I just lost my cool. He was spreading my sister's email around literally EVERYWHERE HE COULD, and we asked him to stop, told him to stop, blocked him, etc., but nothing worked; whenever we tried ignoring him he would start spreading her email around again. So I snapped. I told him that no one cared if he died (he was playing the victim saying that no one cared about him), the world didn't care about his stupid dumbass and that he needed to grow up, get the f*ck out of our lives, and for god's sake stop spreading our emails around, otherwise I would track him down... I didn't mean that part but I just wanted him to get a taste of his own medicine... did I say too much? I mean whenever I think back about all the things he said I don't regret it but still... he was kinda suicidal sounding... but still though I tried to help him multiple times, saying he was worth everything and all that crap, but now I feel like he deserved the response... I guess he really was a ten year old who thought everyone was his slave. LOL the dumbest homeschooled kid I've ever met. (Actually all the homeschooled people I've met besides him have been like Albert Einstein, but this dude was... an exception...)
2
2