"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"- Do you agree?

I totally agree with this statement in all circumstances in life. In my culture throughout the course of history my people never surrendered they either die a noble death or ravage the enemy. Our women killed themselves and their children to protect their honor from foreign invaders. I feel this sense of moral responsibility to contribute to the nation who is protecting me and I'm eating the food grown on her land. I believe I should be thankful and being an able bodied man contribute myself to the future of my nation, the civilization has been blinded by their new morality and forgot our main goal of being a human being to REPRODUCE. We are animals too. I believe I have to keep my honor and raise my family beyond or to the same level that my father has provided us with. I truly despise those people who betray their nation and betray the people who raised them. I would prefer death before losing mine and my family's honour which we've guarded for more than 200 years preserving the heirlooms of our ancestors and respecting our history even though our old nation is no more. I go by this old saying "FOR KING AND COUNTRY"
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR- Do you agree?
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR- Do you agree?
"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"- Do you agree?
Add Opinion