Why are people so against black women these days? Why is the media only promoting black men and white women? What do black women think of white men?

White_Boy_506
I mean its like the only things I ever hear about black women these days are all negative. Never anything positive.

And while I’ve mostly grown up around other white people I still can’t understand why we’re only encouraging black male/white female relationships.

It’s as if in society its somehow become socially unacceptable for a white guy to be with a black woman.

And yet white women and black men is totally fine and even encouraged.

It just really doesn’t make any sense. And even more importantly, it makes me really sad to see so many black women asking questions here all the time about whether anybody would be willing to date them.

Its as if we just live in a society that doesn’t value them and as a result its destroyed their self confidence.

And I just think its really dumb how white women claim to care about minorities but they’re still out promoting themselves everywhere in the media and they never do anything to uplift other races besides manipulating them and using them as political pawns.

And I feel as though black women overall should still be left as an open option.

They have their good characters and their bad ones just like every other race.

I’ve met some black women who were friendly and outgoing towards everybody and I’ve met others who were just kinda lip synched into the whole anti-white-men agenda.
2
7