I just want to know why some people aren’t questioning why the vaccine is free and entitled to everybody?

Anonymous
I mean simple health issues, people would usually have to pay even large sums especially when the health issue is big. The worse the health condition the more it’ll cost correct me if I’m wrong... Only some people are entitled to not pay but more less everybody has to pay to resolve any health issues they may have. So why aren’t people seriously aren’t questioning everything around this vaccine. How quick it was for them to come up with a vaccine? Literally people are taking the vaccine just because they’re being told it will be beneficial and keep you protected. By 2021 you should know by now to not believe what someone tells you just because they have a straight look on their face or because of the power they’re hold. The people who ‘govern’ us can tell us the truth but don’t discredit the fact they can feed us lies too. Just fishy to me but we move…
9
1