What does everyone think of this, the Missouri couple who were charged for defending their property from BLM terrorists were pardoned?

worldscolide
There was a couple in Missouri who stood outside their home holding guns standing guard making sure the BLM terrorist trespassers wouldn't do anything stupid like vandalize their property..

I personally think the governor did the right thing pardoning them.. Everyone has the right to protect their property and In states like Missouri and my own home state, we have the right to defend our property with lethal force.

What do you think?

thehill.com/.../566216-missouri-governor-pardons-st-louis-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters
1 mo
I would mention that BLM tried to organize a protest in my town, they (12 of them) marched down main street, on the sides of the street were hundreds of armed citizens, and the mayor informed them before they marched that they would have absolutely zero police support if they made trouble. The March lasted 30 minutes, just long enough to go from one end of the town to the other, and then they got in their vans and left... I was one of the armed citizens, with my wife.
4
24