Are we in the Hunger Games for real?

Floppy2112
Look at these ridiculous people in their ridiculous clothes.
Are we in the Hunger Games for real?
I don't know who the hell this is, but he looks ridiculous. I am sure that outfit probably costs many thousands of dollars.
Oh surprise! He looks even dumber. Its not Halloween last I checked. What an asshole.
Oh surprise! He looks even dumber. It's not Halloween last I checked. What an asshole.
Are we in the Hunger Games for real?
Look at this ridiculous piece of shit, now if you were there you'd be forced to wear a mask.
Ill just let this stupidity sink in.
I'll just let this stupidity sink in.
What an asshole.
What an asshole.
Meanwhile, you may be struggling with debt. You may have kids and they can't go to school and if they can they have to wear a mask for 8 hours a day. And maybe you are lucky and have a job, but if you lose that job you're screwed because your saddled with mortgages and loan debt. You want to go out and socialize but in many places that's prohibited, for YOU pleb. Maybe you had a business that was shutdown because of draconian lockdowns that the above do not have to mind.
These people are better than you. They will tell you what to think, how to vote and how disgusting you are if you dare use the wrong pronoun or have a different opinion. Meanwhile, they dress up in ridiculous outfits and bitch about "their oppression" and "their truth".
Look at them. Look at them carefully. These are the elite. This is America's think tank.
I despise these people.
Are we in the Hunger Games for real?
0
4