What to do with little triggered twinkle toed fruit cake on the job site?

ManHater
I work construction and the guy got fired was back at the hall for telling a Filipino "Where did you park your boat". lol! So what's the twinkle toed fruit cake do go to the boss and report him using a racial slur. Anyways, I'm going in to replace him and now that I know the details work won't be easy for him. I'm going to tell him how it's going to be working with me. Everyone jokes around we are all men who fuck around. It's like high school, you want to be that uptight serious rat out fruit cake who takes everything seriously? If so you know what's coming people will screw with you and make fun of you. If you can't take jokes and stuff then you don't belong in the trades. I have had my fair share of this stuff and it's all good fun because it goes both ways.
We even turned our formans bike into a girls bike! complete with wheel clickers.
See this is what happens when you leave your bike with the guys, it's not a question on hating the boss but rather joking with him all in good fun. Sure enough he rode it but another guy took it off.
1
1