Who is your favorite dead from COVID anti-vax conservative radio host?

BlacklightShade
Phil Valentine
A prominent conservative radio host in Tennessee who refused to get vaccinated, then urged his followers to get a shot after being hospitalized with Covid-19, has died. On July 11 he pledged to return to his show within a day or two. “Unfortunately for the haters out there, it looks like I’m going to make it,” he wrote. “Interesting experience. I’ll have to fill you in when I come back on the air. I’m hoping that will be tomorrow, but I may take a day off just as a precaution.” Less than two weeks later, his radio station, 99.7 WTN, announced that the Nashville host was hospitalized “in very serious condition, suffering from Covid pneumonia.” The statement said Mr. Valentine had had a change of heart and urged others to get a vaccine.

Bob Enyart
Bob Enyart, a self-proclaimed “religious fanatic” and longtime talk show host in Denver, has died from COVID-19, his podcast and radio co-host Fred Williams said Monday in a Facebook post. He was 62. He also said on his website that he and his wife would not get the coronavirus vaccine due to abortion concerns.

Dick Farrel
Conservative radio host in Florida who vehemently criticized the coronavirus vaccine has died of covid-19 complications. On Aug. 4, Farrel Austin Levitt, publicly known as Dick Farrel, died of “severe damage” caused by covid, his wife told reporters. He was 65. However, Farrel swiftly changed his perspective about the vaccine after he contracted the virus, his friends and family said. “Get it!” he responded in a text message from his partner “And then he told me that this virus is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten it!’ ” his partner told The Post, urging others to get vaccinated.

Marc Bernier
Marc Bernier, a talk radio host in Daytona Beach for 30 years, died after a three-week battle with COVID-19. Bernier said he wouldn't take COVID-19 vaccine.
Bob Enyart - Conservative radio host and anti-Covid-19 vaxxer died after contracting virus
Dick Farrel - Conservative radio host and anti-vaxxer until he caught COVID and became a vaccine advocate in the few days he had left
Marc Bernier - ‘Mr. Anti Vax.’ conservative radio host died of COVID
Vote C
Phil Valentine - Prominent radio host and anti-vaxxer who changed his mind after getting COVID, realizing for the first time that it was actually a real thing
Vote D
GirlGuy
11
3