Why does everyone think we American are nothing but trigger happy tyrants?

CasaNorba
I mean yea our crime rate might be higher than all the other first world countries in the world, our rap music music from the 80s and 90s might of had an obsession with this topic, we might of had some horrifying school shootings in the past decades but this does not mean we ALL LIVE BY THE GUN. there are a lot of nations out there that have far for shootouts and gun violence than us such as The Middle East, countries in Africa, South America, South East Asia, etc.

the current population in America is 333,336,637 yet very of these people actually own a gun. probably only 72 million of them do.

we American dont see guns as the norm. we try to limit and definitely put laws on them too

yet for some odd reason whenever I see foreign films and I see a character who's playing the role of an American he/she always happens to be the triggered happy character in the movie. in sites like youtube whenever I see footage on street drama, robberies, etc. I always read comments from foreigners saying things like "I thought all Americans own a gun" or "I bet if this took place in America someone would of gotten shot" and the list goes on.

hell I even been mocked myself whenever I gotten into an argument with foreigners in the internet and they noticed that I'm America. they always tell me things that I must be a "Gangsta" and the list goes on
2
3