Would you be interested in a Mytakes on the history of the historical rivalry between France and England?

Julielamar2
The slight diplomatic tension between France and the Anglo-Saxon world, made me think that it could be interesting to explain the history of this historical and geopolitical rivalry between these two worlds. I wouldn't talk about the Hundred Years War. But I will speak of the "second hundred years war" it is that which had the greatest importance for our modern world

this geopolitical rivalry between France and England will have consequences on our modern world, as the English historian Robert Tombs writes "Thus a new era was inaugurated not only in the history of the French and the British, but in that of the whole world. For the struggle that began in 1689 became a "second Hundred Years' War", which was to decide the future of the planet. This gigantic struggle engendered new empires, created the new republic of the United States, sparked the spark of the "Industrial Revolution" in England, undermined the French monarchy, engendered the Revolution of 1789 and ended with the Napoleonic wars.

So I think a mytakes might be interesting what do you think?
13
4