Have you ever had thoughts that would make others concerned about you?

MLGbreezy
I've had sum thoughts that would more then likely concern a few people. I've had them more then once. But not in the way others have had while I've been a bit depressed lately. I wouldn't say that I'm nessarly depressed or fighting off depression. So I don't wanna give people the wrong idea, nor have I thought about hurting myself. Nor have I thought about killing myself to make things very clear. But I have thought about if I were to pass or die if I'd just be at peace, I'm so stressed as of late and that stress just keeps adding on and on. And I just wish I didn't have to deal with any of it anymore it's making me so unhappy and fustrated. But I've just got to keep pushing anyway should I be concerned cause I haven't been lol I haven't thought about hurting myself or anyone like that. but I'd like another opinion so let me know down below.
3
2