What's life like in your corner of the world?

enbyofenvy
Ok so i wanna start by saying please, no specific locations for obv safety reasons.

So it occured to me there's people on here globally, like not just north America. I've never been able to travel overseas and was hoping if anyones comfortable doing so, there could share what country their from and a bit about what its like to live there.

Im from Canada's west coast so there's a mountain right outside my window, i think the most prominent feature of my part if the world others might find surprising is its sooo normal to open your front door and find a dead body on your doorstep that if it happens and you try to tell your neighbor about it, they ask if your new here. Its usually an overdose or gang related :/ im completely desensitized to death, I've watched too many lights fade around here.

The atrached image is from just a couple blocks down the street. My corner of the world :)
Whats life like in your corner of the world?
23
4