If The Cartoon Network City, were a real city and all of the cartoon network characters became real, would you actually move to CN City?

FinalFantasyBro
All of your favorite cartoon network characters not only turn into real life and interacted with each other, the old cn city become a real functional city. I wonder would you actually move there, and if sure which cartoon show would you like to stay at? Me personally I definitely wouldn't mind moving into The KND treehouse and explore the whole kids next door sector. https://images.app.goo.gl/L2Ev3kyZM1dMr5oZ8
If The Cartoon Network City, were a real city and all of the cartoon network characters became real, would you actually move to CN City?
Add Opinion