Do you believe that this sign was intentionally placed or was is a sign of intimidation, or some other form of discrimination brewing?

legalboxers
https://www.theroot.com/north-carolina-principal-apologizes-for-white-sign-pi-1847739695 North Carolina Principal Apologizes for ‘White’ Sign Pictured Over School Drinking Fountain
(The principal says the sign was misplaced after cheerleading practice at Piedmont High School.)

from exposés written on police brutality to the influx in racial hate crimes, everything going on in America right now has made me a lot more suspicious of white antics. Some things are genuinely a misunderstanding, but most times Black people are right to assume something sinister is happening.

For instance, when I read that a sign bearing the word “White” in capital letters was placed over a drinking fountain at a public school in the South, I immediately felt my body flood with white-hot rage.

According to WSOC-TV, Piedmont High School Principal Dylan Stamey emailed parents on Tuesday night after students shared photos of the sign across Snapchat.
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/sign-that-caused-controversy-unintentionally-placed-high-school-water-fountain-officials-say/O5VKYQBRV5DNNFBQSWLNQ62RJU/ ‘White’ sign unintentionally placed on high school drinking fountain, principal says
Do you believe that this sign was intentionally placed or was is a sign of intimidation, or some other form of discrimination brewing?
and this will be the next thing...
Add Opinion