Why is the FAR RIGHT scared about gun reform - are they afraid their precious guns will be taken away from them - nullifying their 2a?

legalboxers
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-failed-nominee-gun-policy-221848236.html
Biden's failed nominee on gun policy says he got death threats, no protection

President Joe Biden's failed nominee to run the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said he faced death threats while the U. S. Senate was considering him but that the administration declined to provide him security.

Longtime ATF agent and gun control advocate David Chipman said in an interview on Wednesday that he hired a security adviser after repeatedly telling the FBI and his handlers at the Justice Department who were assigned to help him navigate the confirmation process about the threats.

The White House earlier this month withdrew Chipman's nomination to lead the ATF, where he worked for 25 years, after Senator Angus King, an independent who usually votes with Democrats, declined to back his nomination.

In the five months after being nominated to run the agency, he had been the target of repeated threats, Chipman said.

"What concerned me is there was no one in government that I knew of who was willing to take responsibility for my own safety or my wife's safety," he said. "I talked to the FBI. They were like: 'Well, has anyone done anything? We investigate crimes.' I said: 'Well, that's not what I'm looking for. Who owns my security?'"

A Justice Department spokeswoman did not have any immediate comment.

"We share David Chipman’s frustration that he wasn't confirmed," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Wednesday.
26 d
heyy Trumplets, OAN, Fox News, and NewsMax imbibes (including Fucker Carlson and Hate-ity) Biden isn't gonna take away your guns.. Like how you took away Abortion Rights and Voter Rights.. The Liberals aren't coming for your precious guns. So you can kiss your AR before you kiss your wife, kid, and mistress before you go to sleep at night...
26 d
Trumpanzees.. Neoturd OAN, NewsMax, Fox News Fundies..
yeswefollow.com/.../redirect11122020091157-1.jpg
1
4