If people's opinions bother you, you don't have strong confidence?

PoliteSpeaker
A navy seal said this and I gave it some thought and realize I don't care what people believe about my basketball skills I believe I can beat them. I was very good at an early age and praised for it. But if you tell me I'm bad in something else I don't feel that same confidence deep within yet. Ask yourself what are you very good at or once was great at and then ask how would you feel if someone said they were better than you at it. Maybe a friend. You don't believe them. Because you confidence is so strong within yourself. Their words do nothing to you because you deeply have self confidence in doing that thing. The more their words do to you the more you lack confidence. A better example is below.

You cannot tie your shoes hahaha!!!
Did it make you question your confidence? Or did you think this dude is an idiot ofc I can tie my shoe?

If you don't have confidence you can tie your shoe then well damn...
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
1