Why aren't crazy liberals upset at Pelosi for flashing the "racist" okay sign?

Anonymous
After people literally lost their shit when the lamestream media told them Trump and any/every conservative was flashing racist white supremacist signs, when making the "okay" hand gesture, Piglosi just did the same sign when lying about their 3.5 trillion dollar spending package they're trying to force on us all. Why aren't people enraged? Why isn't she being cancelled, attacked, and demonized like all the r-tards did to everyone who isn't a demon? I won't post the picture, but anyone can find it readily available all over the internet if you care. Got any answers for me liberals? Why is it cool for her to use, but not for conservatives?

And before you get idiotic, no, I don't really give a shit about this other than the fact that you all LOST YOUR DAMN MINDS about it when you said any conservatives doing it were "white supremacists".
0
4