Unemployment dropped , yet more lost jobs than were hired , how could unemployment drop?

888theGreat
We had a little over 100,000 people hired and over 300,000 file for unemployment , yet our Gov't tells us Unemployment dropped to 5.5% . Last time I had subtraction in school when you figure 100,000 - 300,000 = a loss of 200,000 jobs which is an increase in unemployment rate. I know they teach no answer math in school today , but this is so much bull shit.

So what happened to the people that won't work because they want more money? What happened to the 300,000 people that filed for unemployment? Did Aliens beam them aboard space ships and take them away? Here is the real number not counting kids 16 and under. Retired people , people on SS disability, people refusing to work, and those on social security is a lot more than 5.5 % . Our real unemployment is like 30% . Lets get real and be honest.

18 and under is 22%
retired on SS is 46 million or 15%
SS Disability is 10%

Thats 25% right there , now figure people that refuse to work and those receiving unemployment. 35% or more.
So half the people are not counted as employed or unemployed. Do you see the problem? 150 million people out of 329 million are not working and have no jobs and that is more than 5.5 % or 5.2%.

The Gov't does the same thing with inflation stats. They do the same thing with Covid stats.
Unemployment dropped , yet more lost jobs than were hired , how could unemployment drop?
Gov't lies like dogs
Vote A
I don't know but believe the liberal bull shit or die
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion