Are you comfortable knowing that the media isn't talking about how more people have died so far in 2021 than in all of 2020?

ElizaPam
Imagine if Trump were president this would be single biggest concern in the media right now. They wouldn't stop talking about it. In the fairness that covid didn't hit America until March last year it's pretty much the same if not worse. But it's not Mr. "I'm going to get covid under control" Biden's fault. But hey half the country is vaccinated now! What's up with that y'all?

Y'all Democrats can keep your brain washing propaganda. There's going to be another war. More and more people are seeing the reality that they've been lied to thanks to Biden.

New Trump rally! 🥳🏴 get the facts y'all.
Yes I'm a liberal and I love my propaganda
No I'm sane and this is scary
GirlGuy
24
6