Free birth control is why British people are more intelligent than americans, agree?

purplepoppy
Flicking through GAG I see questions like "my boyfriend took me for lunch what does it mean?" Or "my neighbour said good morning. What does it mean?" Or "I'm a man with a penis am I normal?"

Now putting aside the obvious question of how did these people survive long enough to join GAG being stupid? I've noticed that these people tend to be Americans. Now we all know dumb people breed more and it's important to control them best you can.

That's why over here we get free contraception. We can fuck like rabbits and the government knows the number of idiots born every year will be relatively low. But in America the pill costs hundreds of dollars a pack (probably) which is why they rely on methods like pull out or praying to Jesus.

Then result is a greater number of idiots born to ask questions like "why won't my dog eat his salad?"
52
11