Why are liberals always ranting against the unvaccinated and blaming them for a problem that exists in our society? Doesn’t it mirror the Holocaust?

WhiteBoyChill
What liberals are doing today against conservatives and the unvaccinated mirrors what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews during WW2.

Hitler and the Nazi party sought to blame jews for economic problems the country was facing, just like liberals today are blaming conservatives for the virus and for being a “threat” that needs to be expelled immediately by society.

What they fail to recognize is that they are being self righteous. They assume they know what is best for everybody else. Even though most anti-vaxxers have very legitimate concerns.

The covid vax did not go through the same clinical trials that other vaccines did. It never even gained full FDA approval until recently.

And people have legitimate cause for concern. I’ve seen a number of commercials on tv for older people that are entitled to compensation for rushed vaccines they got in the past that are now causing them negative adverse health problems later in life.

So it isn’t that anti-vaxxers are purposefully being inconsiderate of other people, it’s that they are concerned about their own health.

And if your mask works why do I need one? If your vaccine works why do I need one?

The unvaccinated are only a threat to themselves and nobody else. They are virtually the only ones making up hospitalization cases. Aside from a rare few cases of the vaccinated.

So I will admit that there are some people not concerned about the virus who should have been concerned about the virus. But we shouldn’t dismiss them and mock them for their deaths.

Yet they are the ones being blamed for prolonging the pandemic even though the virus can still mutate every year no matter what.

Liberals don’t have to start locking down again but they are the ones making that conscious choice and inflicting it upon themselves. They are causing themselves their own misery.

Not to mention that people have already died from the vaccine for totally unexplained reasons. For some it’s a risk not even worth taking.
Updates:
5 mo
Not to mention that forced vaccinations is also something Hitler and the Nazis did. The mere fact that we are enforcing vaccinations suggests covid was an experiment meant to control us and sterilize us all along.
Why are liberals always ranting against the unvaccinated and blaming them for a problem that exists in our society? Doesn’t it mirror the Holocaust?
Add Opinion