Have you noticed how Republicans tend to be hypocrites when it comes to Republicans being accused of sexual harassment, misconduct, etc?

Steven8000
Yes I KNOW, democrats could be hypocrites with this too but Democrats are WAY LESS hypocritical with this than Republicans and tend to call out both Democrats and Republicans that get involved with sexual misconduct, etc. Trump being on Epstein list, being friends with him, talking about grabbing pussy on audio and loads of other evidence. They still make excuses. The irony is since Eipstein is a democrat they were calling him out. I noticed Democrats calling BOTH of them out. I can list so many other examples, but the list is too long.
1
5