What do say to a 13 year old in this situation, and is this what conservatives meant by the gay agenda or is it a unintended by product?

DaveJord
Got to admit when Gays and Lesbians' started fighting for their civil liberties in the 80's or 90's I had no idea what conservatives meant by the "Gay Agenda". It sounded like paranoiac fear mongering to me.

So today I need to know what to say to a 13 year old, who goes to school claims to be Trans Gender, wants to be called Ryan and the school promotes or accommodates this child... but then she is dating a 15 year old boy you claims to be Trans Gender... but either have under gone any trans genderization procedures. Aren't they just a boy and girl engaging in a normal teenage heterosexuals' relationship?

When asked the girl will say she has had a crush on this guy since grade school. But in grade school she was professing to be gay, and then trans gender and now she is dating a boy who professes to be gay and trans gender? Can this be right?

Now I am confused and I think this child is confused. Because in 1992 when I was in high school they just would be a heterosexual couple without any confusion or social anxiety about dating or their sexuality. Is this what conservatives mean by "Gay Agenda" or is it an unfortunate by product of the over commercialization of the LGBTQ movement, and is it becoming counter productive to the initial intent of preserving social liberties?
4 mo
So apparently I have learn, that you can be born as a girl, you can dress like a girl, and you can have extreme heterosexual tendency... but if you want to say you're transgender despite all that then its okay and everyone should support that choice.

Well I can't say I agree with that. I think it does do harm, its disingenuous and it takes away from the real challenges faces by transgender.
3
3