Whole Foods bans BLM masks and Federal Labor Board forces them to remove the ban. Whole Foods brings Labor Board to court for violating free speech?

Anonymous
Here's the link to the article: https://nypost.com/2022/01/10/whole-foods-says-blm-mask-ban-protected-by-first-amendment/

I side with Whole Foods on this one. Even though I used to work at Whole Foods and recount it as a horrible experience (imagine dishwashing for a buffet bar). I just feel like you shouldn't be allowed to air your political opinions in the work place. What is your opinion?
I agree with Whole Foods. They should be allowed to ban BLM in their stores.
I agree with Labor Board. They can't ban BLM in their stores.
See results
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
4