Why do some girls believe everyone is jealous of them?

Anonymous
Something I observed recently over Facebook, is that many girls whom I know, assume if somebody doesn’t like them, they’re automatically jealous. When in some cases are probably true, but why would you do bluntly state they are in the first place, doesn’t that come across as a bit vain, and somewhat foolish?

For instance, my friend believes every other girl is jealous of her. Her boyfriend’s female friend, she believes she’s jealous of her “because she’s prettier.” She accused her other best friend of being jealous of her, saying that’s the reason for their friendship problems. She also told me that’s the reason she has a “small circle”, it’s because girls in general don’t like her “because they’re jealous.” Also, she puts me down subtly about my looks and is now saying I’M jealous of her and a “hater”as well. Even though I’ve never put her down or anything. Why are some people like this?
1
4