What are the good things you consider that had came out from this Covid pandemic?

kitty71
I mean there are people out there stil who do not believe this virus is real and they just said it is just a common flu with the same symptoms like a regular flu so for them they never changed really their normal habits, and they behave the same as pre pandemic even with all the guidelines each country has issued in order to protect their respective citizens.

So for the ones who do follow and had followed your country`s respective protocols and restrictions for safety and also to protect your families as well, what things that even with this crisis and things bad going all over the world such as the effects on economy, high unemployment, business closed forever, etc etfc there must be things that this crisis had probably made you changed that you did before the pandemic and now you dont do it anymore, or you dont feel like doing it anymore even if there are more things open out there, but now you dont feel the same enthusiasm like you had before the crisis started.

One example to make it clear. My brother who is in his mid 40`s now for example he was like a night animal before the pandemic, he went out to bars with his buddies to drink and get drunk each Friday and Saturday of each month. Then it started the pandemic, bars close, night clubs closed, restaurants closed, no place to socially hang out and everything closed and also he could not hang out with his friends anymore when the crisis was a bit serious. As the crisis went by and business still closed, my brother could not hang out anymore on the weekends and he started to got use to stay home, no drink, no nothing. And now that things are more in control and people can hang out more but still with precautions and some business are already open again, my brother said "I dont feel anymore the desire to go out to bars anymore and drink like before" and neither does his friends.
4 mo
If now , my brother wanted to hang out, now he does it differently with just a few friends like lets say 5 to the most and at someones house, the ones my brother hangs out they dont go to bars anymore because the bars or night clubs my brohter used to hang out before, that they were his favorites and always hang out there, most of those places due to the pandemic had to close and they never opened again, the crisis did hit hard those places though. Also in plain pandemic when noone could
4 mo
go out, their friends stay also at home to prevent any infection and also take care of their senior parents. Also my brotehr stil likes to drink alcohol but not so much anymore as when he could hang out to bars. And since my brother had always been single and he does not have a girlfriend and he is not seeing ladies either and had never really were dating anyone before the pandemic, he does not miss romance or anything in particular.
35
8