If someone killed the person or people who's closest to you in your life and you had the chance to freely go after them, what would you do?

MCheetah
If someone killed the person or people whos closest to you in your life and you had the chance to freely go after them, what would you do?
Someone kills the one person closest to you, or they kill your children, in cold blood. They did it solely because he or she is a criminal and an evil person. It could've been anyone. The lead detective in charge of the investigation, takes you into a private room and she explains to you that this person has gotten away with this before and wasn't convicted in court and the only real option to stop them is death. As long as you don't make it public spectacle, you'll be granted with immunity to get revenge on the killer. The detective and authorities will completely look the other way. What would you do in this situation?

I'd do Option D.
I'd immediately hunt down the murderer and kill them.
I'd hire someone else to hunt down the murderer and kill them.
I'd go after the people they love the most and do the same thing to them, or hire someone else to.
Vote C
I'd kidnap the murderer and torture them indefinitely. Then leave them to die.
Vote D
I'd solely let the police handle it.
Vote E
I'd dedicate my life to becoming a vigilante of the night and stopping violent criminals non-lethally.
Vote F
I'd do nothing. / Something else (please explain)
Vote G
GirlGuy
4 mo
No option F's so far? Aw.
2
8