Trying to get over addiction....to my Xbox 360.

Dudes! Help!! I am tripping balls!! Man, I am on day one without my gaming system and I feel like I'm stuck on a desert island! This is crazy because I have the internet and that means unlimited access to boobs, funny clips, and endless information. BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW GOOD IT WOULD FEEL TO ANNIHILATE SOME GRUBS! (just got the bronze medal and it activated super-reload perk.)

For those who don't know what I'm talking about with those last two sentences, it might be a good idea to go back to the questions list. You probably can't relate to this problem.

But this is sucking balls because I HAD to put it away. I'm an adult and that damn game was getting in the way of my getting some important things done. So I had to put it beyond my reach. I tried to put it up and not play until the weekend but it didn't work! I'd come home from work and I just had to blast the sh*t out of a couple hundred Grubs before I could sleep.

But I got rid of it last night and I swear I did not expect to feel like this! It's my night off and I think that is making it worse. I gave my system away and now I feel like I'm gonna f**king freak out on general principal(?) .

Has anyone ever gone through this?! Is this normal for video games!?! Is it possible?

1
1