Why are guys that were complete ugly nerds who later become successful in life turn into such jerks?

So I know of these two bone heads that have no game or looks but are extremely successful now and they are some of the biggest douche bags ever! One is 33 and tries to act like a pickup artist and the other is into coke, hookers, and strippers. Their mentality is really sick stuff. Both have really hurt in the looks department for a long time. One had bad meth mouth and had to pay 15,000 to fix his teeth. After which his whole personality changed and I who am still hotter than he is all of a sudden wasn't good enough. Let me remind you I got left foe coke and strippers that ultimately gave him herpes!
+1 y
Ok let me clarify that the one I got with was not flashy and he didn't do drugs at the time. He hurt in the looks department which never bothered me because he was so much fun to be with and he grew beautiful in my eyes. 2 years later he hit it big and started changing his looks, got his teeth fixed and changed his wardrobe. Then he got the drug habit and the std. It was just such a huge change in his personality that took less than 6 months.
+1 y
Ok well thank you everyone for your opinions and it was very nice to hear what the gentlemen thought and had to say on the subject. Very enlightening.
8
0