Complications from different male and female communication?

do you think this leads to conflicts in relationships?

i was a little suspicious about something with a guy I am seeing. it wasn't about another girl, just something about his life he never really spoke about so it made me wonder if he was hiding something. then I asked him because I couldn't stand the suspicion and he openly shared it with me.

i thought he was hiding something because he didn't openly talk about it, but he thought I just didn't care because I didn't ask, and said he was openly willing to tell me, just didn't think of it unless I asked.

do you think this is a common problem, that women talk more openly, whereas men just think if the girl doesn't ask she doesn't care about it, yet at the same time she thinks if he doesn't mention something he is lying or hiding it?

because by nature I think women are more talkative and revealing about themselves.

in fact he told me he hoped I wasn't upset and he kept talking to me asking if I was okay and not mad at him.

1
1