Do you just hate yourself sometimes?

do you ever feel like life is metaphorically handing you a cookie, your faviorite kind of cookie fresh from the oven warm beautiful and amazing and right as you get that perfect warm cooking to your lips it takes the cookie back and stabs you in the stomach so that you don't die you just suffer for a long while? when life is just crushing you and the whole of society feels that is bad for you to have any emotions because put simply you are a man? or to the fact that you just want to bitch and moan and complain about everything and their is no one to do it with? because it seems more accepting for a man to drink his sorrows away(and his life) than to just cry. even now I sit here a little tipsy just looking for someone to talk to just so I can f***ing let out all this stress that I have all my hopes, fears, and dreams that crawl all throughout my being and seep into my mind even at my happiest? all of this is just a painfull rant of hatred that I type between sips of sh*t whisky so please for the love of god someone give me a reason why the f*** it is better and borderline more acceptable to drink my tears away than to just cry and ask for a hug when you really need one?
+1 y
so maybe I should just do a whole story or article with my rants about life in general? somebody let me know?
+1 y
i haft to be honest I am very happy with the results of my drunken rant thank you for the support and I will make a full gripe, and bitch filled complaint article so I can get it all out ill update this question again when I'm done
Do you just hate yourself sometimes?
6
5