World Cup

What sport would you want to play competitively in?

Rugby and wrestling for me

3446

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda lost my interest in soccer, track & volleyball. Golf is something I used to excel in bit it still bores me and it takes up so much of the day. I'd like to get back into serious swimming again if only I can find swim meets for women my age.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• High school was a time sports were big for me , I was very competitive. I was in the varsity baseball , golf, and badminton team. If I could do one now it would be badminton as baseball is too much work for me lol and golf is too expensive for me, in high school the school paid for the training and course fees.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE