What sport would you want to play competitively in?

Rugby and wrestling for me

What sport would you want to play competitively in?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda lost my interest in soccer, track & volleyball. Golf is something I used to excel in bit it still bores me and it takes up so much of the day. I'd like to get back into serious swimming again if only I can find swim meets for women my age.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• High school was a time sports were big for me , I was very competitive. I was in the varsity baseball , golf, and badminton team. If I could do one now it would be badminton as baseball is too much work for me lol and golf is too expensive for me, in high school the school paid for the training and course fees.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

What Guys Said 45

• i'd take a sport i enjoy plus has the best opportunity for longevity and financial compensation

so it would be professional baseball or soccer

0|0
    0|0
  • The only sports I'd like to take part in is things like boxing or wrestling. The ancient art of 2 men in a ring beating the shit out of each other is something I would rather like to part in. Sounds fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blancpain GT3 series, I race in the GT4 series as a hobby.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzyM7MkojI

0|0
    0|0
  • Martial Arts tournaments.. Or MMA matches.. Maybe wrestlin.. Although I wasn't the best in High School.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
  • Basketball, American football, and baseball are my top choices. I wouldn't mind being a professional soccer player also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rugby and I wish I could be on the welsh team while playing

0|0
    0|0
  • Bobsledding. My younger brother does water polo and wrestling. Because of the combination i tease him with a bunch of gay jokes from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely am the oddball here but whatever, overwatch or similar esport NOT dota or league of legends, other than that maby volleyball

0|0
    0|0
  • Cycling. Got so much respect for those who do that sport, especially who ride the big tours (TdF etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play competitive volleyball, until i damaged both my thumbs and left knee. But i would go back in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snooker, it's not sicaly demanding so even old men can play, and have you seen the prize money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hockey. Love it miss it wish it was as big in Cali as it is in buffalo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have loved to have actually played soccer or learned Football sooner and played it more when I was young

0|0
    0|0
  • I swam and played lacrosse in high school competitively. Had my fair share of competitive sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chess maybe or pro gamer. Prefer to use by brain over my physical strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many..
    CrossFit (I practice this one)
    Soccer
    Calisthenica
    Tennis
    Chess
    Athleticism

0|0
    0|0
  • Golf
    Bowling
    Tennis

0|1
    0|0
  • MMA and racing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tennis. Only sport I'm decent at haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrestling or mma

0|0
    0|0
  • I already play hockey

0|1
    0|0
  • MMA or HEMA

0|0
    0|0
  • Kung Fu.