1 y

My coach is killing my love of the game. What should I do?

In a nonrude and polite way.
The story
coach likes to @ people. One time i hurt myself practing in "my free time" after a long practice and my coach didn't ask if i was ok she basically ignored me every practice while my ankle was hurt. Tgen went on to gather everyine in a group on the other side of the gym (farthest from were i was sitting) and use me as example as to why they need fix what there doing wrong or theyll hurt themselves. Once i was healed i barely got any playing time. She does not seem to favor me in any way. It took me years to improve my skills i went from not able to serve at all to aces. I was a strater on jv for 3 years. But freshmen still get pulled up ahead of me. Its been happening for years too. She only favors thise with talent. I was supposed to be pulled up to varsity last year but i never played the whole season. And this year since i am a senior i can't play jv anymore and get lits of playing time. Since am on the varsity team with all her favorites. At a practice i tipped to the wrong spot she stopped the whole practuce to ask where it should have gone i said the wrong spot and she told another teammate to tell me when they didn't know she asked another. She then went on to tell everybody we should know this by now and i qoute "EVEN IF YOUR NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE YOU SHOULD BE A STUDENT OF THE GAME". I dont know what to do. BUT SHE IS KILLING MY LOVE FOR VOLLEYBALL.
Should i tell my coach off next time she does something negative
Should i sit down and talk to her
Quit
Vote C
Tell her when she's being unprofessional
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
0