11 mo

So, I'm going to this live wrestling event in New York, Barclays Center and I'm going to meet one of my favorite female wrestlers, need more info?

So, I'm going to this live Pay-Per-View wrestling event in New York, Barclays Center and I am going to meet one of my favorite wrestlers, I know the end of the question said, female wrestler, but I thought, since some of you, on here might say, "Well, why not a male wrestler, why just female?" I will change it around a bit in here. I don't want to be about a woman only, because that will take your focus off the action when you attend live, anyway, my two favorites (favorite male wrestler) is Braun Strowman, I will hold up a sign that says, "Mr. Money In the Bank!," my other (favorite female wrestler) Alexa Bliss, I will have a sign up for her that says, "The Goddess stole my heart," But for her,

I get that at events, some fans I read online try to get her attention asking her to look disgust with them, she walked back to them and smile, saying, "The only reason why I smiled, is because you don't get what you want." I was wondering, because it will be my first time being at live wrestling Pay-
Per-View event and front row, what would she say if she were to see me with the sign and come up to me? would she say, "Oh, you never had a heart." or "I don't believe I have it." what do you think?

Note: The question should be understandable for wrestling fans. Please give me a fair and respectful
response.
0
1