10 mo

I wish to become a snowboarder, could I make it?

I am a 14 (almost 15) years old Italian girl. Last winter I took a few snowboard lessons and I literally fell in love with this sport, there isn’t a day that I don’t think about it. I dream to become a professional snowboarder and (please don’t judge me) go to the Olympics.
But there are many problems:
• my parents aren’t supportive at all, because they don’t like this sport (they think it is too dangerous and useless)
• the mountains are one hour distant from the city I live; it isn’t a lot but I could go snowboarding on school days
• I already do another sport (judo) that I really like and I don’t think I can stop it; I like snowboarding better but judo has always been an important part of my life and also my parents want me to keep training
• and the most important problem is that I think I am too old to become better than someone who trains since he/she is, I don’t know, 5 years old and I don’t think a could join an agonistic team at this age, because all the athletes train since they were little.

Can you please suggest me want to do?
Thanks
1
3