Should this girl be allowed to play on girl's sports teams or be forced to play on male sports teams?

the girl in question is the girl with red and blue
the girl in question is the girl with red and blue

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Lol yep. She's a good weapon to the team.
    That girl's face on the left tho should be illegal.

0|0
    1|0
  • XX or XY?

0|1
    1|0
  • If she’s biological female, then yes she should be allowed to play on a girls sports team. If she was born a male, then I think it’s unfair for her to be put on a girls sports team.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• "She" grew up with the hormones that allowed the muscles to develop easily beyond those or a woman, normally. So when "she" decided "I want to be a woman", the inequality was already established. It is not fair to allow this person to compete with genetically unaltered females.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either

And who cares if she plays on a woman team or on a man team

1|0
    0|0
  • if she is genetically a girl then the other girls need to play hard or go home.

if she was born with penis he needs to be promoted back to the boy league.

1|1
    1|0
  • That's a 6'3 dude "identifying" as a woman so that HE can compete against people far, far smaller.

1|1
    1|0
  • Does "she" have balls? Because that's what really matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Probably.

• 7d

If she has balls producing testosterone than she shouldn't be allowed to play with the girls. Steroids are cheating and testosterone is a powerful steroid.

• That guy shouldn't be allowed to participate in the female sports

0|0
    1|0
  • That's not a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they trans?

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a very manly woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there should be separate categories for men and women in sports, so let her play. Equality is everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as sporting is concerned, Hannah Mouncey will always be a man and should only be allowed to compete in male sports.

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

Can't view the pic in your update.

• I see a man, not a woman. And no, she shouldn't be allowed to play on girl's sport teams.

0|0
    1|0
    • 7d

I've seen photos of some biological women who look like that. Turns out to be some female athletes doing some serious steroidal drugs. They were caught by USADA.

• 7d

Either way, that is a male (most likely), or some serious doping is going on. Both just not right.

Recommended myTakes