Soccer question. who will win the English Barclays premier league? Manchester City or Liverpool?

I’ll like it to be LFC

I think Manchester City will win the league title in may. Soccer question. who will win the English Barclays premier league? Manchester City or Liverpool?
Updates:
2d
Rafael Benitez always said one match at a time. Next game some small team at home on Sunday 16th December.
2d
Wolves on the 21st of December for them
Lfc

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• City will win but I'd prefer Liverpool too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 23h

simon Mignolet will play against wolves in the fa cup so I’ll like wolves to win that but i really want the team to continue winning matches and get close to 90 points

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• LFC baby

this is part pick as a fan but also the belief that the younger LFC team will be able to carry through an entire season as opposed to man city which has more older vets on the team

0|0
    0|0
    • 23h

simon Mignolet will play against wolves in the fa cup so I’ll like wolves to win that but i really want the team to continue winning matches and get close to 90 points

• Show All
    • 22h

They can win the matches this week

• 22h

i'd say they don't really like him as a player either since he's only gotten two starts and those are against easy competition

Recommended myTakes