Soccer question. who will win the English Barclays premier league? Manchester City or Liverpool?

I’ll like it to be LFC

I think Manchester City will win the league title in may. Soccer question. who will win the English Barclays premier league? Manchester City or Liverpool?
2d
Rafael Benitez always said one match at a time. Next game some small team at home on Sunday 16th December.
2d
Wolves on the 21st of December for them
Lfc

03

Most Helpful Guys

• City will win but I'd prefer Liverpool too.

• 23h

simon Mignolet will play against wolves in the fa cup so I’ll like wolves to win that but i really want the team to continue winning matches and get close to 90 points