What do you think is the “hardest” sport to play? In your opinion?

2677

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably combat sports or football, because the toll on the body and consequences after competing for even a relatively short amount of time, can be life altering forever. I’ve trained combat sports from karate when I was younger, a bit of Muay Thai, and recently Jiujitsu. I haven’t competed seriously in these events due to a mixture of procrastination and disinterest. When it comes to martial arts, it’s hard to be “safe” because the main goal is to strike and inflict damage upon another person’s body and no is ever too good to where they don’t incur any injury at all. So included in this list would be

•boxing
    •jiujitsu
    •Muay Thai
    •kickboxing
    •rugby
    •wrestling
    •football

Most Helpful Girls

• I have no problems with playing any sport. What I have problems with is the expectation from other people that I should follow the rules - for example in tennis I can only allow the ball to bounce once, I must hit it over the net, and it has to land inside the lines. These rules make things far to difficult to actually enjoy it

• Wrestling. I used to wrestle, it's got tougher thanks to the transgender guys that are allowed to wrestle us.