Is It Ever Too Late To Join A Track Team?

I kinda wanna join a sport since I've nv done it and I just wanna know about your experience if you've ever done it and what would be the best age to even start bc Ik people start early but I'm 16 going on 17 so I don't know if thats too late😩😩😩

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I feel EXACTLY the same way! It’s never too late to join track. There are so many different people at different skill levels so it’s unlikely that you’ll be the odd one out. Just be prepared to work hard. I was actually considering joining track as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I'm already having second thoughts tbhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • 4d

Bc first since I'm almost done with hs i was thinking maybe i can do it in college but then i was like I don't know bc that'll just get in the way of studying and i already know its gonna be a good chunk of work bc of the major imma be in so idkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i can just run on my own free will right..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 4d

But i guess being on a team gives u a lot more opportunities and experiences

• Nope! I haven't joined any sports, but I am a firm believer in it's never too late to start something new, and if you've got the dedication and determination, by all means, go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, I know lots of people who didn’t take up sports until junior or even senior year. Might take some time to get caught up, but just work hard and remember to have fun, it should be a good experience for youπŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too late. Try to contact the coach in the off season and see how you can practice with the team.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never too late. Some people join on their 70s.

3|0
    0|0
  • No. People even compete at 90.

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Dang thats very old. I'd love to be 90 and be active like that!!

• It's never too late! As Nike says... JUST DO IT!

2|0
    0|0
  • neva too late

2|0
    0|0
  • No you still have time

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too late give it a shot

2|0
    0|0
  • You mean professionally? It might be too late as Bolt has been training since he was a kid but if you want to try it for fun/health reasons, sure
    Go ahead

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

No I mean just for fun lol. I got other plans for my life

• 4d

Lol ok then
      You're definitely not too old to join a track team then
      Go for it girl

Recommended myTakes