Whats your favorite Olympics sport to watch?

I personally only give the time of day to surfing and snowboarding. Man the snowboarding really gets me tho. It keeps me at the edge of the seat cringing afraid someone can't stick the landing. I watched today and man so many people landed on their neck, back, and face, it was just too much. I get you gotta play fair but the slow mo cam really does reveal all and annoys me when the judges are like “ahhh he/she didn't grab on to their board for long while flying through the air”. Lmao like man eff that! I’d rather stick my landing then risk breaking my neck tryna touch a board. Poor Kyle Mack 😬 #TheWinterOlympics #FeelFreeToList
1 y
Lol i had to stop watching cause it was such a turn on 😂 Toby Miller and Justus Henkes are just sooooo cute! And Scotty James is hot but i feel Yuto Tutsukanshouldve won that snowboard halfpipe 🤷‍♀️
66
23