#Poll Which snowboard would you get?

No I dont snowboard but I would like to try if I ever make it to the Qualtrics summit in Utah πŸ˜‚ Im hoping to get 2-4 skateboards for my bday in Feb and if rent isn't too crazy by time i move, then for next Christmas I’m hoping to get a snowboard and surfboard (my next post btw). If i move to NC they got some places for snowboarding so thats nice to know :) I’m in love with all of the above 😍 The peach and orange are prob my faves but I doubt I’d pay near $400 for my first snowboard thats likely to just sit in the corner of my room πŸ˜„ I love BlaWhi next but i feel it may blend in with the snow too much. I can totally see myself buying the aqua as my first board cause its ny 4th fave but kinda reminds me of a bandaid lol. But hey i’d be happy to have any of the poll πŸ™Œ #FeelFreeToList #SkateAway #TheWinterOlympics #SnowboardBaby
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$150 Unicorn
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$280 BlaWhi
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$280 Purple
Vote C
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$400 Peach
Vote D
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$250 Aqua
Vote E
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
$380 Orange
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 y
Okay the more i stare at them lol 😍 orange has becme my fave. I really hate its not more peachy but i love how it has the most detail on both the front and back of the board. Thats def the one i want next Christmas if its still available and if rent doesn't kill me haha. If not that one then def the black and white cause it has the secons most detail. The rest have beautiful colors but plain detail compared to these two
1 y
Im tempted to get the orange but then it feels like Peach is more worth it for $20
More cause you get two designs with it. Still the orange is prettier. But The blawhi is the smarter option so im torn
#Poll Which snowboard would you get?
28
3