Have you ever been guilty of rooting for your sport's biggest rival because it could create epic story line endings?

Exorcist_Rampage
I'm not talking about rooting for your worst team because it could help your favorite team make the playoffs. Anybody would do that. Imagine having to root for the Yankees to win as a Red Sox fan to make the playoffs. Any fan would do that. Imagine rooting for them because you want to see an epic lowest team ERA vs most runs scored or other reasons.

Would you potentially do this? This is like a Bruins fan rooting for the Maple Leafs to reach finals to play the Canucks due to the epic matchup of longest drought versus oldest Canadian team without a Stanley Cup title.

Please share your sports rivals rooting thoughts and do so by going very in depth!
I've been guilty and others know
I've been guilty but nobody else knows
I've never done it but may consider it
Vote C
I'd only root for them to win certain matchups if it set up like a 4th straight rematch but never to win the title
Vote D
I'd never do such a thing to root them to victory assuming my favorite team is eliminated
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
1